Tuesday, March 29, 2016

I feel like I need a project....

I'm at loose ends right now...

It won't last long because I've got a lot of busy work around here - nothing major just small projects and chores to get done now that the weather is nicer.

I feel so scattered, but I'm sure that's because I've been focused on getting the master bathroom done.

Here's what I've been up to lately...


  • We've had some sunny days so I've been working in the yard weeding and building a moat (fixing some drainage issues).
  • I need to work on my garage!!!  I won't even share a pic of that with you - it's sooooo bad!  Lots of reno leftovers and stuff that's been dumped in there over the winter.  I have to empty it out completely and only put back stuff that I "need" to keep.
  • And I need to clear out my closets and storage in the house...My daughter came home on Sunday and filled 4 bags of unwanted clothing from her bedroom closet - she's filled 2 bags from her apartment closet too.  I've already dispersed the good stuff and dropped off the leftovers at the Sally Ann.  There is a bag of "fancy" prom shoes left and I'm trying to find an organization to donate them to for "cinderella" type projects.  If you know of any please leave a comment.
  • The bathroom reno is done and the kitchen planning/reno is too far off to put any time into it now.  But I am saving inspiration pics and asking for advice on some of the ideas I want to implement there.  Banquette or no banquette?
  • The crochet has been put away until the fall - not sure what I'm going to do with it all though.  I feel like it's time to move on to something else but I'm not sure the leather tassels will do it for me.
  • I had someone contact me through my other blog about COPIC colouring and that's got me thinking about clearing out my craft room so I can play with my colouring again.
  • I need to get some dog things pulled out of storage and sorted out because I've got a new puppy coming at the end of April and then I'll be real busy with him.
I just need to make a list and get to it before our new little one arrives!

What's on your spring cleaning/chore list?


Until next time...
Marie











No comments:

Post a Comment