Monday, July 28, 2014

Laundry Room Reno Continues...

Monday, July 28, 2014

My laundry room reno continues into it's 4th week.....just 2 weeks over schedule.....

This is where we are at now.

A new 5 panel glass entry door was installed.



Wine rack wall was drywalled and space was prepped for wine fridge


Washer and Dryer were moved back in - that was the best thing that happened last week!!!



Today the granite comes - yes I'm having granite for countertops in my laundry room.  My husband bought a brand new wine fridge at a charity golf silent auction and saved $1,000 off the price of another we were looking at so I get granite countertops (his idea).

This week the baseboards will be added and then the room will be painted and the backsplash put on.

Here's a recap on the materials we are using in this room:

The room will be painted BM Revere Pewter.  I think it's a good "greige" for this room.




I had a hard time with the floor tile and trying to match up with the Harvest Gold Slate that was used throughout the rest of the house.
So I went with a "faux" slate porcelain tile called Bengal Sierra from Home Depot


Here's a pic of how it ties in with the slate on the step.  It's a pretty good match don't you think?


Here is the backsplash tile - Sassi Etrusca Villa Brick Mosaic
 Here's a sample of how it will look - I hope!


I think it will all look well together don't you?

I'll post  more pics when finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment