Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Before and After - House Chores

I have been neglecting my craft room.....

I've been busy with the kids and stuff around the house.

These are just 2 things that I have been working on that have kept me from my crafting....

I repainted my daughter's room from this bright yellow to a more calming blue.  Yes I had to prime it first!

BEFORE


to this:

AFTER



I also did a bit of "tile" work.

We redid the kids' bathroom a couple of years ago and when I picked the grout I chose the colour based on the sample tiles.  Well in the end the sample tiles were much lighter than the actual tiles installed and I never did like the way the grout line looked.

So I added colourant and resealed the grout.

This is what it looked like BEFORE:




 and this is what it looks like now AFTER:


I think it looks much better!

Until Next Time!
Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment