Friday, July 12, 2013

Stuff....

July 12, 2013

I'm going to change the name of my blog to Marie Likes to Keep Busy...

I haven't stamped in months or done any papercrafting for a while!

My son graduated from High School in June, my daughter is transferring universities and possibly moving and I had some health issues to deal with so the time has just rolled by.

I've been busy crocheting scarves and hats for the upcoming craft market season and in between I've been visiting my local thrift shops and keeping an eye out for "FREE" stuff by the side of the road.

Here's a few things I've picked up recently.

I love these leopard peep toe shoes - got them for $11.99 at a local thrift store!



I picked up this headboard in an alley near my daughter's rental in the city.  Of course I spray painted it!
It was originally that pink coloured pickled pine look with the cane panels.



I also spray painted this pineapple lamp that we inherited from our friend Jim - it was originally gold toned.



It's times like this I wish I had taken some "befores".


No comments:

Post a Comment