Sunday, May 22, 2011

Party Table

Ask anyone who knows me.  I often have my camera in my purse or within reach but I get so distracted that I forget to use it.

I am so bad at remembering to take photos of anything - especially before, during and after shots!

Last night we held a birthday party for my Mother-in-Law and since it rained here (in Vancouver) we had to rethink our outdoor dining plans and move it inside.

My dining table (with the small extension table) looked amazing and actually sat 11 people!



I meant to take a photo of the table laid out (before) but I got sidetracked with the guests.

So this "after" shot will have to do.



I bought a chocolate brown table cloth (my MIL's fave colour), rented Apple Green napkins (so cheap at the rental place!), rented some folding black chairs (thanks for the tip Shelley), and made some quick centre-pieces out of Granny Smith apples & votive candes!!


One of the guests graciously brought me this GORGEOUS floral centre piece and it went perfectly with my colour scheme.







Until Next Time!
Marie

1 comment: